The American Family Insurance Fan Vote has been interesting to say the least for the first three rounds! Round 1 saw the Clovers dig in and vote Kassie out of a 10% deficit. Round 3 has been within a percent since it began a week ago…both schools doing all they can to get their athlete to advance. Here is the run down and sequence of events for Round 3 that will now not conclude until Monday, March 9th, at 1:00 PM ET.
- Round 3 voting was scheduled to end yesterday (Thursday, March 5th) at 1:00 PM
- There was some sort of crash in the system at approximately 11:30 AM on Thursday, March 5th
Voting was “paused” at that time. Kassie was up at that point 50.50% to 49.50%
- I received an email from High School Slam that same day at 12:44 PM stating voting would be paused until further notice
- I received an email from High School Slam at 11:08 PM, Thursday, March 5th, informing us voting would be “paused” through the weekend.
- Voting was set to “unpause” on Monday, March 9th, at 11:30 AM in hopes of allowing both schools to have 3 days to get the word out for the final hour and a half keeping an equal voting time for all
- At some point Friday morning, March 6th, voting “unpaused” which was not supposed to happen (Clovers were ready and we did get some votes in!)
- At approximately 8:15 AM, Friday, March 6th, voting was “repaused”
- On Monday, March 9th, voting will “unpause” for a final time from 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM.
This is where we will need to push hard to keep the very small lead that Kassie has. At 11:30 AM, Monday morning, March 9th, voting will resume. You can vote from the following two links.
Thank you Clovers for working so hard for Kassie. This community, the teachers and students, and connections from afar have gone above and beyond to help move her from round to round! It will be extremely important to finish strong on Monday, March 9th, at 11:30 AM ET to get her to the 4th and FINAL Round!
Let’s go Clovers!