Cloverdale Clovers! Cooper Neese has won the first round in the American Family Insurance 3-point and Slam Dunk Competition during the Final 4 in Phoenix, Arizona on April 2nd! We need to keep the votes coming for the second round. It opened today!
Go to www.HighSchoolSlam.com and click on the “Men’s 3-Point” tab on the top of the page to vote. If you are using a mobile device, you will need to click the red menu square at the top right corner and select the 3-point tab.
- 16 participants compete in bracket-style (now down to 8!) format in which the top vote-getter in each match-up moves on to the next round
- 4 weeks of voting (Feb. 14 – Mar. 17)
- Round of 16 (Feb. 14-21) FINISHED YESTERDAY
- Quarterfinals (Feb. 22-Mar. 1) BEGINS TODAY!
- Semifinals (Mar. 2-Mar. 9)
- Finals (Mar. 10-17)
We encourage you to vote and SHARE SHARE SHARE the link to get as many votes as possible…Cooper will not move onto the next round if he doesn’t get more votes than his current opponent and you can only vote from each device once per day.
THE #DREAMFEARLESSLY FAN VOTE 2ND RD BEGINS TODAY so take a quick look and VOTE FOR COOP!
Thank you Clovers!